Simple Skin Care Review

Friday 30 March 2012





I am always on the look out for new skin care products I have tried both drugstore and department store products but I have not come across a high end product which I really loved yet, I decided to give Simple Skincare as try as I have heard a lot of good things about it and it has the bonus of being super cheap! 


SKIN BACKGROUND: I personally have combo skin, it is very sensitive and break outs super easily! A lot of make up and skincare products I have tested out resulted in some sort of a break out, therefore it is very hard for me to find products that work with my skin type. I hardly ever get acne as in red pimples however I do suffer from whiteheads and blackheads. 


SIMPLE KIND TO SKN SUN-KISSED MOISTURE CREAM: This product was recommended to me by one of my friends and I fell in love with it from the day I used it! Its creamy but not thick or sticky, it absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave an oily skin feel afterwards. It claims to build a natural tan which I personally haven't really noticed. Overall rating I would say its a 4/5 . It is a great product however it does not do anything amazing to you skin perfect for young skin.


SIMPLE SOOTHING FACIAL TONER: This literally feels like water , its so gentle and great for sensitive skin. This is perfect for tightening your pores and extra cleansing after you've washed your face.  It claims to refresh and clarify your skin and I would say that is exactly what it does.




SIMPLE SKIN REFRESHING FACIAL WASH: This face wash I have been using for nearly a month now and it has helped to keep my skin clear and refreshed. It is a gel based face wash which foams up slightly but not too much, it really cleans your skin deeply without drying it out. It claims to thoroughly cleansed and revived and once again I do believe it does that. I use this product at night and find it removes all of my make up and impurities from my skin although I do use a make up remover before hand. 


I will carry on using this products as I have found that they really work with my skin! However I am still on the look out for a night treatment to add onto my skin care feel free to recommend anything to me in the comments below.







 Lot's of Love 

Paulina 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx