Sleek and Shiny Locks

Saturday 29 December 2012

Hey Dolls,

As much as we love the Christmas Season, there are some downsides of it when it comes to our beauty care , the weather is cold or humid or both if you live in the UK meaning our hair can suffer from the conditions leaving us with frizzy, dry and unmanageable hair. As far as I'm concerned I am no fan of my hair being in that state at all as I'm pretty sure none of you beauties are either.  Dry , damaged hair is a battle with our hair a lot of us are fighting these days. I am always on the look out for hair products to help combat my dry , bleached hair.Being a slight beauty junkie I am always on the look out for products to help with those three main concerns, especially during this time of the year. I have been testing out quiet a few products some of which I like more than others and will be doing a review of them all individually.

Today I am going to be talking about the
 Lorea'l Extraordinary Hair Oil.

A little about my hair:

My hair has always been fine, and the fact I bleach it doesn't help for sure. Having tried quiet a few oils by now , I find that having fine hair means oils can weigh the hair down sometimes, which makes it harder to find an oil that works for your hair type.

What It claims: 

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil UV Filter for All Hair Types is an astonishingly versatile hair oil, enriched with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts.

My Thoughts: 

When I first saw the advert for this product my first thoughts were that it must be too good to be true and I actually put off buying this for a while, until I went in to Superdrug and noticed it was on an offer and decided to give in and buy it! anddd.. well ....WOWZA! Having thin hair I find some oils weigh my hair down making it look thin and greasy, however the formula of this oil is great as it's almost dry and does not leave your hair looking greasy yet it still gives you the moisture and shinyness that you need. I usually use this on damp hair before but I have also used this on the ends after I straighten my hair and it leaves me with smooth , silky hair. 

Packaging and Scent:

The product comes in a glass bottle , personally I really like I think it is very Chic Looking.It is a quite heavy glass with twisted pump, very sturdy and elegant.

The product has a very pleasant sweet in a sugary and slightly flowery way.

Overall: The Great thing about this product is that there are two types of formula's one for colored and one for non colored hair. If you need a reliable oil to make the styling process easier , a non greasy finishing product that leaves you with sleek and shiny hair I would recommend this for sure, in terms of damage I have noticed a difference in my hair however I have been using other deep treatments in addition to this. 

Convinced: Buy Yours Here :)


6 comments:

  1. I have the same problem as you when it comes to buying hair oils: my hair is so thin it tends to look weighed down. This product gives me hope though!

    Very helpful post x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review post. I have the same problem at this time of year and I'm currently using the lee stafford argan oil...seems to be working pretty well! Thanks for the lovely comment over on my post. Why don't we follow each other x

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. czy ty przypadkiem nie jesteś polką?

    jeśli interesujesz się modą zapraszam do mnie :) mam nadzieję, że spodoba ci się mój blog i moje stylizacje i zaobserwujesz mnie :)

    http://miladyem.blogspot.com

    bisou bisou :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing up this for a while now, and I might just have to go and buy some after this review :-o my hair needs a lot of care!

    Simone
    foxtrot-inkblot.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx