Kett Fixx Creme Foundation

Friday 7 December 2012


Hey Dolls,




I came across this foundation through the lovely Gossthemakupartist who used this on me whilst filming for the new DailyMix Youtube channel and fell in love with it ever since! This is a very thick creamy foundation and although it is a little harder to work with than other cream foundations I have used in the past its a beautiful product. The formula is light as air with sheer to full coverage yet still looks like your own skin one of the many benefits that it has, the finish is not overly matt nor dewy its just right , although I do set it with a powder as I have combo skin nevertheless it stays put on my skin all day! I have used it in photos and it looks beautiful , it gives you the HD effect which is a big plus.


What is it?  Kett cream foundation is a HD foundation.  

Why HD makeup?  HD makeup is the next step up from the ordinary makeup.  It has been  formulated especially to use in situations where the user will be broadcast over HD television.  It is meant to look perfect in all lights, especially harsh lights . 



Any disadvantages? The main disadvantage is the colour range, very limited. Also I would recommend powdering as it helps to pro long the wear a lot.
Where Can I buy it? I bought mine  for£22.99 of a website called LoveMakeup.co.uk Great service and it came so quickly . 


This is what Kett Cosmetic has to say:


"Produced in a lab, tested in the studio in front of High-Definition and digital cameras, Fixx Crème is a non oily waterproof makeup that goes on sheer and can be easily built up to a full coverage. Fixx Creme functions beautifully on every skin type and can be used as a concealer or foundation. Its light-weight, wax-based formula was specifically developed for ultimate flexibility; never heavy or greasy. "


  • Enriched with vitamins A, C, and E and Licorice Root extract.
  • Available in a multi-ethnic range of warm, cool and neutral colors.
  • Choose from our single sized compacts or customizable Pro Palletes.

  • Overal: This has been my go to foundation since the day I bought this and I will be repurchasing this for sure!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx