Eyes that shine Bright like Diamonds

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hey Dolls,

Today I am going to talk to you bout the Origins GinZing eye cream.

Now let me just start of by saying that I am going to be perfectly honest with you and start of by telling you what this cream is not designed to treat: wrinkles, dark circles, dehydrated under eye skin.  Having used this product for over two months now I can assure you that this eye cream has mainly two functions which are stated on the box : to brighten and de-puff your eyes!  It works wonderfully if that is what you are looking for in your eyecream. I find that it does a great job at brightening and giving your under eye a gorgeous luminous look which I personally am a fan of. However this product has no long term results it works as I like to say on the go.

 Personally I adore this product especially when applied in the morning as it makes a huge difference for my under eye area . Once applied the cream has a slightly reflective effect which helps to reduce the appearance of the dark circles and it feels very refreshing. The cream has a slight salmony colour which helps to counteract the blue and purple tones under the eye area. 


Ingredients: 

I love the fact that it contains natural ingredients: 

Ingredients like caffeine, panax ginseng (hence GinZing), and magnolia extract are designed to "wake up" and de-puff tired-looking eyes. That's the de-puffing part. This eye cream also contains some kind of brightening/shimmer ingridient that superficially covers the dark circles.  This cream is also a salmon colour, which is meant to counteract blue/purple tones of the under eye area



The Verdict: 

I rate it at 5/5 I can't fault this product it does what it says and works fab on my skin. 

Price: £21 It retails at a quiet pricey price however I have had mine for months now , use it everyday and I am only half way through the little pot so I would say it lasts a long time and is worth spending a little extra money on.

What is your current eye cream?


23 comments:

  1. I really need to invest in an eye cream but never know where to start so it's great to read an honest review :)
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is hard to find one that you really like sometimes !aw thank u!xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore Origins, I have practically their whole organic line! That coupled with how well you said this product works- I am definitely going to go grab a pot!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of origins! their products work so well! I am pretty sure you will love it! :)

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

      xx

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try this for so long! I was actually just watching a video where the girl said she hardly had to wear concealer anymore because of this eye cream! The VitaZing moisturizer looks so nice as well! They had a set to try out the different products like this for only $32 bucks on the Origins website and I'm praying they bring it back because it's a way more affordable alternative to being able to try out everything! :(

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah let's hope they do! I honestly recommend this over any brightening eye creams and I have tried quiet a few now! :)

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

      xx

      Delete
  4. I'm using a sample of this right now and it is so brightening! I think it's perfect for the daytime when you want to look more awake... I will definitely consider purchasing a full size!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I think its not necessary a night time product but great for mornings!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I used to work in origins and this used to be one of our best sellers. I've been using it for years. I love how light weight it is and how it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true I am not a fan of overly heavy eye creams! xx

      Delete
  6. I thought about getting this eye cream but I need to use a very hydrating eye cream and as you said, it's not designed for that!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is not very hydrating but u could use this in the mornings and a heavier one at night! :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Fantastic review!! I want to try this cream too and I think I would pay that price tag. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this one seems like a great purchase. I think I will have to try it out ASAP!:)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need a new eye cream. My under eye circles are pretty bad at the minute since I've been very sick lately, so this one might not be for me :/

    Does anyone know any magic eye cream that brightens dark circles!?

    Following you, have a look at my blog if you can :)

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw hope ur feeling better now! This creams works well at brightening! so maybe give this one a go? will do :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Feeling a lot better thankfully! I might try it so :) Where did you buy it? Thanks!

      Delete
  10. I was needing some eye cream like this one but I got a biotherm one. Sometimes its so hard to find a normal eye cream that de-puffs, brightens and doesnt have any age control effects!!

    lovely blog, im following u now :)

    holaflo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw this is the right one for you if that's what your after! thank you for following :) xx

      Delete
  11. Love your reviews! I'm a new follower and just started a blog, would love your opinion. xx

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! :) will check your blog for sure :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx