Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint

Friday 29 March 2013




Hey Dolls,

Today I wanted to share with you my new favourite nail polish range by Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints , I have always been a big fan of their polishes not only do they have a great  and wide range of colours they are good quality and are at a great and affordable price. I came across these whilst shopping in superdrug, I purchased the color Lyche as at work I can only wear neutral colours however I have been very impressed with the products as a whole and will be making a trip back to purchase some more of the colours to add to my collection. The brush is quiet small and narrow which makes the application process very easy, to top that up the formulation of the product is great its streak free and does not dry patchy in fact it leaves you with shiny smooth salon like nails PERFECTION.  
I love the fact that one coat is enough to provide me with enough colour I am not sure about other colours but with this bad boy two coats are not necessary at all. They retail at £3.99 which is a bargain. 

Have you tried any of the Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paints? 


26 comments:

  1. I haven't tried BarryM yet though I've heard loads. Do post swatches when you can! Have a great Easter x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Greenberry from this range and I love it too!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have blood orange and watermelon... want to get the pastel colours too - do you think this colour would be too light for darker skin tones? as I find Fiji by essie looks like tipex on me!

    have a good easter
    love georgia

    learningwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not overly pale it has a slight beige tint so could work :)

      x

      Delete
  4. I have not used the jelly collection yet but eager to give it a go! love the colour too :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its fab!

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

      x

      Delete
  5. I just came across your blog! Very nice! I have a lot of products from Barry M but haven't tried the gelly hi-shine nail paint! I need to try it!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    x

    http://everything-laura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you for stopping by sounds great :) x

      Delete
  6. Just passing through to wish you a Happy Easter and that I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award check it out here and leave your reply in the comments box if you take part :)

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the perfect glimmer of this photo

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour, I still really want to try the Gelly polishes :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've picked up a few of these and I LOVE them! Absolute glossy perfection. Haven't tried the Lychee one yet but I think you've convinced me to pick one up ;)
    x

    nstylebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! ;) I am going to pick a few more colours for summer! x

      Delete
  10. This is one of my favourite colours of the range! Need to invest! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to pick this shade up, I love my nudes!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heard a lot about these nail paints - gonna have to give them a try!
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want some of theeese!!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want this so bad I cannot explain you!!


    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; what is it worth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx