Benefit ' Fake Up' Concealer Event

Thursday 14 March 2013

 
I was very kindly invited to the launch of Benefit's new product ' Fake Up' concealer. From the images you can see that I was lucky enough to come home with more than just their newest product I received a few other amazing goodies too! Benefit Gals were kind enough to give us all three shades of the concealer , to make the event slightly more exciting there was a few competitions where we got asked question and in return we could win a prize and I was one of the winners and was gifted with their amazing eye shadow palette which I am so stoked about. 

We were greeted with champagne, orange juice and canapes which were amazing. The event itself was held in Swansea in the Grape and Olive Building which had one of the most gorgeous views to the sea , the venue was simply gorgeous, not to mention the interior decor where they had a benefit stool which we could all have a little play with their products and try them out! AMAZING! Although it did mean some of their products have now been put on my wish list (oopsie) which my bank balance will not be so happy about. 







The event holder Benefit Girls were so lovely and it was a pleasure to meet them. During the event they demonstrated how to use the concealer and gave us a few tips and tricks, one of them being how to use their darkest shade to contour your skin which works absolutely fab so for all you Kim Kardashian Make up lovers like myself this will work great to recreate that look.









So moving on to the Fake Up concealer. The product is being launched on the 30th of March so make sure you write that down in your dairies, the concealer will be £18.50 which may seem a little pricey however I can assure you it will be worth every penny especially for all you ladies with dry skin as it contains a moisturising ring around the concealer which works wonders. The products is very hydrating and is great for hiding any dark circles from , as one of the Benefit Girls mentioned it was used on Cara Delavinge during fashion week to cover up her circles from partying with her girl RiRi the night before. Personally I think this is such a versatile product and can be used in multiple ways. The formula feels very light once applied to the skin yet gives such a great coverage. What makes this concealer different to all the other ones already in the market is that despite it being moisturising it stays put and doesn't move or slide. On top of all of that the packaging is so adorable and is now on the display of my make up vanity.


Here's the lovely palette that I won: 





33 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks interesting. I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer. Benefit are on a roll with good, new product releases at the moment!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah its fab! if you get a chance give it a go ! :) x

      Delete
  2. Looks like an interesting event! Would love to try that concealer!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I will have to try this concealer, when I've saved up a bit of money! The palette looks great too x

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this great post will be trying the concealer out for sure :D x

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice event...i have their primer and it's perfect !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah me too! i have their bad gal primer love it! x

      Delete
  6. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wondering about their new concealer! Thanks for letting us know!

    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now following you! Great blog

      simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Not only the aesthetic of the packaging is awesome but their products are really good too! I love them!

    KISSES
    Marina
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm adding Benefit Fake Up to my concealer wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks to have been such a fab event!
    xo
    Maria C
    http://shoesandgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a great event! benefit girls are lovely! x

      Delete
  11. I can never find a good concealer! Great blog you have!! I'm your newest follower via GFC ;)

    Hope you follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This concealer sounds amazing, I totally want to try it out!
    You have an amazing blog, love the colours + layout + photography!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You won 2nd place in my Firmoo giveaway :D Yay. If you email me, at beckicharlotte13@gmail.com then I will email you your code :D
    Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog! would you like to follow each other? please let me know!
    kissez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx