Current SkinCare Loves

Thursday 7 March 2013






 

























Over the last few weeks I have found two skincare products which have particularly stood out to me and I found myself reaching for them more than anything as I notice a difference when I don't include them in my skincare. I have combo skin which is very prone to breakouts if I don't use the right products on my skin. This makes it difficult to find products that work for my skin as every time I try a new products I risk getting a reaction or break outs but nevertheless being a beauty junkie it's a risk I often am willing to take and most of the time it's worth it as I discover great products such as the two I am mentioning today. So enough rumbling here are the two products I would like to talk to you about:

Super + DayLight Savings SPF 25 Moisturiser

What is it?
This is a day moisturiser that contains an SPF of 25 so it helps to protect your skin from the UV rays. The moisturiser claims to protect and hydrate the skin whilst providing you with a glow with its antioxidant nutrients such as turmeric and vitamin C. The great thing about this product is that it contains no parabens or sulfates.

My thoughts: 
The formulation of this product is very light and leaves your skin with a gorgeous radiant glow.Once applied to the skin it feels and smells super fresh , the light formula absorbs in to your skin super quick. I love glowing, healthy skin as I think it adds a real youthful look to the skin and this product works amazing at providing that, you instantly see a difference once the product has been applied. A major bonus is that despite it having an SPF it does not leave your skin looking whiter like some of the SPF's out there .

What Skin type is this suitable for?
Personally I think this would work great on all skin types although it might not be hydrating enough for dry skin types.

La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo:

What is it?"EFFACLAR DUO Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care reduces the appearance of imperfections and purifies pores."

My Thoughts:
I use this underneath my moisturiser every morning and having used this for over a month now I can say I have noticed a difference in my skin and it has become one of my skincare essentials. There are 4 active ingredients that  act together to fight your skin's imperfections:It is known that Niacinamide and Piroone Olamine help reduce severe local imperfections by purifying the skin which means it stops your skin from producing pimples. The LHA/Linoleic Acid combination helps unclog pores by eliminating dead cells which are often responsible for the pimples we get.
The light gel like formula of the products is very easy to apply   and works amazingly, it absorbs pretty fast and does not leave your skin feeling greasy at all. 
What Skin Type is this suitable for?
Personally I think this product is suitable for every skin type that suffer from imperfections, this could easily be just applied on the affected areas or all over the skin.

What are your current skin care must haves?





4 comments:

  1. Great post! Sounds really good products:)!
    Hope you have a fun day!
    -Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo those look really good! Thanks for the review!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    my web page ... read this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx