L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water

Thursday 21 March 2013


Hey Dolls,

Long time no speak, dissertation, more uni work and a part time job have slightly gotten in the way of my blogging lately which I was not happy about but I have submitted all the work I had to before easter which means I can have more time to blog yay! 

Today I am going to be talking to you about my new favourite skin care item being the skincare lover I am. So Lorea'l have launched their own version of miccellar water and it is pretty damn good. I have been using Bioderma for months now and think I will be swapping that for this product instead as not only is it cheaper and more easily available I find it works better at removing eye makeup such as mascara.


This particular miccellar water claims to be a 3 in 1 product by 1.removin make up 2.unclogging pores and 3. removing impurities as well as soothing the skin.  The product is super gentle , having combo yet sensitive skin it did not irritate my skin at all in fact it left me with soft and cleansed skin, I personally think this would suit any skin type as the products is alcohol and perfume free.I have been using this for over two weeks now and am so pleased to say it did not break me out or cause any problems to my skin, as this happens a lot when I try new products. So if your looking for a cheaper alternative to a miccellar water that works just as good as the high end ones and has multiples purposes this is the product for you.

Being priced at £4.99 this is such a great bargain and a must try if not have for sure.




13 comments:

  1. Micellar products are amazing at remove makeup, dirt and anything else that is unwanted on your skin! I've been looking at wanting Bioderma's H20 Crealine but it is just so pricey! This might be a great alternative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honey <3 love your blog! this outfit is amazing! :) love it! so 'im following you :) please if you want you can check my blog too and follow me if you like :)and if you want we can follow each other on bloglovin' too! <3 really like your blog

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh i need to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing I normally use the Body Shop make-up remover which costs a lot for so little so will be giving this a try great review :)

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this looks amazing, I've been on the Bioderma for years its my have, wish we had this in Canada!! Your blog is adorable by the way!
    xx Dara

    www.thelittlefoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and I've been loving it too! It's been great for my sensitive skin :) loving your blog by the way xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's always so hard to find a good skin water for your face. I've got disappointed soooo often :-( but never tried that one. So I should so so

    if you want, join my blogger project on my blog fashionjudy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx