Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Monday 15 April 2013


 Hey Dolls,

So I have not blogged for a couple of days as I have been bombarded with uni work in fact I should be doing it as I write this, but I have missed blogging and decided to squeeze in a little post for you guys in my lunch brake! Today I wanted to talk to you about the New Rimmel Apocalips Lips Laquer  which I received as a gift from my bff and have been using for the last week or so.

The concept of this product is that it a Lip Laquer which is a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss , the best of both worlds. The applicator is very soft and applies the product well.

The product has a slight shine to it once applied at first but it is very subtle and eventually dries to a matte finish which does mean it can dry your lips out a little but nothing major as this can be solved with a little lip balm. It has an ok lasting staying power not the longest but due to its easy on the go applicator I don't find that much of a problem as it does look great on the lips. So if your looking for a long lasting Lip Laquer this is possibly not the product for you. 





The packaging I absolutely love, the black crystal shaped lid gives the product a different look compared to other lip products on the market and makes it look more expensive than it actually is. 

I have the colour Ecplipse which is the nudest colour in the range and me being the nude colour lover I am a love
this shade, it has a peachy undertone which I find suits me best as pinks don't always look good on me.

 Have you tried this product?


16 comments:

  1. I have two of them and I love them...I think I'm gonna try this one as well, it looks beautiful

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right this is the umpteenth positive review I've seen about these, I need to get me one soon and try it out! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lovely its Laura or Makeupbeauty001 from youtube please check out my blog http://missmakeup001.blogspot.co.uk/ love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried a Gloss in that color - maybe I should try! Love, Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try these out and this is the shade i wanna try. It's a shame they don't last for to long though, i am so lazy at reapplying products. Great review thought and hope your uni work is going well :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I know what you mean sometimes when you just dnt have the time to reapply or simply can't be bothered , aww thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I don't have one, but maybe I should try :) it looks pretty and I saw you said it's a perfect nude.. so perfect with almost every outfit :) !!

    Warm regards

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a nice nude colour, I have luna and I love it! Great blog, following :) xx

    daisie-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx