Saturday Dinner Date OOTD

Monday 23 September 2013

Yet another Fashion and Style post today, sharing my Saturday Dinner Date outfit. The weather has been a little cloudy and grey lately and the temperature has dropped for sure , sadly the summer season is gone. Having said that I have been enjoying putting autumn / fall oufits together and will be sharing them on my blog for sure. Here's what I wore on Saturday when I went to grab some dinner with a friend I haven't seen in a while. 

 
Fake Leather Leggings : NEW LOOK
Shoes: SELECT
Jacket: BOOHOO
Bag: SELECT
Necklace: TOPSHOP
Jewellery: TOPSHOP
Bracelet: TOPSHOP

8 comments:

  1. hey dear! That bracelet is adorable!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog by the way, I'm following you now. I hope you'll follow me as well as you told me!

    Keep in touch,
    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you have such good fashion sense. I wish i could pull of leather leggings.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx