Statement Blazer Work Outfit

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hello Beauties, so it has been forever since I have last blogged , time has been going so fast lately and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day fit all I would like to do in one day, but I have finally found some time to get back to blogging and dedicate some much needed time to it. I am back with yet another fashion post for you ladies. Today I wore this bright pink blazer which I bought over a year ago and have only worn once! It was one of those pieces I totally forgot and have rediscovered it today, honestly I am in love, despite being very bright I think it looks very chic. Since the blazer is so vibrant I paired it with a pair of classic black skinnies , boots and a few gold jewellery pieces. I hope your all doing well and I'm looking forward to being back on here for sure.

JEANS: RIVER ISLAND
BLAZER: H&M
BAG: SELECT
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS
RING: TOPSHOP
BOOTS: SELECT

7 comments:

  1. This blazer is gorgeous! Definitely very chic! Looks lovely on you! X
    http://agirlbehindalens.blogspot.co.uk

    Chloe
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple but great outfit. I could never get away with wearing that pink though.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the colour of the jacket is gorgeous!
    There's a little surprise for you on my blog, dear! Check it out ;)
    xx
    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style. You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your watch! And you look great in pink:) xx

    http://www.jitterbug-r.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty ! LOVE your watch :) would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx