2013 To 2014 Reflections

Sunday 5 January 2014


I can not believe it is 2014 already,but at the same time I am excited to see what the New Year has to offer. The year of 2013 had its ups and downs it was a year where a lot of changes took place in my life both good and some not so great but if there's one thing I'm sure of is that it was a year where I've learnt a lot. Starting with the positives I graduated from university and landed myself an amazing job as a junior interior designer which I am absolutely loving and am hoping to keep on working on those skills , work hard and pursue my career further. University was an amazing experience , I loved most of it of course there were som ups and downs but as an overall experience I loved it .I have also met many amazing people and learnt who my true friends are. In that year I also did a little bit of travelling I visted Bali and Hong Kong which are both beautiful places , with an amazing culture despite the holiday having a few down sides to it which I am not going to get in to I had an amazing time for the most part. On to the less positive I also went through a break up which was not the easiest thing at first after a pretty long term relationship however it's important to remember that when one door closes another one opens. I am a pretty firm believer in the sayings that everything happens for a reason as well as what's meant to be will always finds it's way. Going through a lot of changes I neglected my blogs and just felt like I needed some time to myself before I commit to blogging again, I feel like I am now ready to get back on track and start posting on daily basis as I use really enjoy doing this, either the new year I feel like it's the perfect time to get back on track. 2013 was also a  year where I got in to my fitness and healthy eating routine, this year I am hoping to work even harder to achieve my goals and stay healthy.I will be doing more beauty, fashion and fitness posts as of this week and am looking forward to being more active in the blogging.i hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year.

Love Paulina x

3 comments:

  1. I hope 2014 is amazing for you and I can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish 2014 brings you lots of love, happiness and blogging! :) Happy New Year!!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx