LONDON FASHION WEEK 2014

Monday 17 February 2014




This weekend I attended London Fashion Week, as I covered a few shows for the online magazine The Upcoming. Having never attended London Fashion Week before I was stoked when I got this amazing opportunity and was not going to let it down. Seeing all the amazing designs, super stylish and unique outfits as well as many bloggers I have followed for the last few months it was an overall great experience. Watching the beautiful catwalk shows was for sure the highlight of my weekend, the ideas,  presentation as well as the garment designs were phenomenal.

On the photos above you can see what I wore on one of the days I attend the show, I wore a cobalt blue piece with a black cropped top , white shirt , black shoes and bag and accessorised it with gold jewellery. I love this vibrant look , I felt like the colours really complimented each other and the outfit look well put together.



Since I was Covering the Show for The Upcoming, you can have a look at my articles on their website by clicking here. 

Here's a few a photos from some of the shows I attended. Have you been following the London Fashion Week 2014 and the latest trends that are being seen on the Catwalks for this season?













3 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos I just love the 2nd street style photo just love her ripped jeans and lace beanie very unique! xxx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blazer doll, was so gutted I got lfw pass but had too much uni work!
    xx

    BlueViolet Hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx