New On the High Street

Monday 31 March 2014




This weekend I went back home to London and of course decided to do some damage to my bank balance, having said that I found some amazing bargains on the high street. The items seen on the image above are items I picked during my shopping trip in London. Metalics are in right now and I love the H&M bronzed metallic top which I picked up , it will be perfect for a casual look with jeans or a skirt/shorts for a night out. Next I picked up a pair of pastel jeans which I think are gorgeous and will be perfect for this spring and summer season. Bright colours are great for summer and look fab with a tan so when I saw this forever 21 bright neon skirt for under £5 I simply had to have it its going to look fab with a cropped top and some sandals or heels for a night out. The bright fuchsia pink bag is also an absolute bargain from Miss Selfridge and is going to be a great statement piece to complete an outfit, it is big enough to fit all you need for your day but not oversized which I love. Lastly of course I could not resist buying a new pair of shoes, especially since monochrome has been one of my favourite trends for a while these black and white wedges I picked up from Primark, yep you heard that right at £20!! I fell in love from the moment I saw them . They will look fab with a pair of jeans or a dress.  With the new spring collections arriving in stores at the moment there is so much to choose from to updated your summer/spring wardrobe and add a few statement pieces to keep you on trend this upcoming season. Which trends have you bee loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. I just love the bag and baby pink trousers! These will go great together :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx