Gladiator Sandals Trend 2014

Monday 7 April 2014


Ladies the gladiators are back this Spring/Summer 2014. We all love a new pair of shoes especially the kind that's comfy yet still bang on trend but also one that doesn't break your bank balance. 

The gladiator sandals come in all shapes and forms from flat sandals, to heels to knee high gladiator sandals , the trend has officially gone mainstream and has been seen sported by many known faces. It originally made an appearance last year, and the trend has since then continued to grow when we saw it on spring runways meaning it is going to be huge this Spring and Summer 2014. 

I have managed to bag myself a pair already however I will be purchasing a few different styles for sure. The pair in the image above is from New Look and at only £29.99 it is an absolute must have item, they are so comfortable and right up my street as the heel is pretty tall and chunky. 

Below I found some other Gladiator Style Shoes which are on my wish list for this season:






6 comments:

  1. I love the ASOS and River Island shoes! I'm not as keen on the knee length ones, particularly as i'm quite short and I feel they give the allusion that I'm even smaller than I am!
    Great post though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trend Those shoes look gorgeous!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want gladiator ones.
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these gladiator sandals, the trend is really big right now! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with gladiator shoes! :)

    daretobeunordinary.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice style and blog ! I followed you via GFC (290) Feel free to follow back !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx