Hello Smooth Hair

Wednesday 9 April 2014



Overworked, dry and brittle hair? I feel you girl, I think we have all gone through the stage where we literally put our hair through hell and regret it later but not to worry as I have found some products that not only work but will not freak your bank balance out either! I use to bleach my hair every three months for the last couple of years until I decided I wanted a change and went back to my natural roots well kinda when I decided to go brunette which as you can imagine left my hair in a pretty poor condition . Being a bit of a product junkie I have tried it all from the most expensive products to drugstore in the hope to find the 'perfect' remedy, lets be honest there is no such a thing however with the right products and patience you will recover those locks. So let's get on to the products.


This is one of my all time drugstore favourite shampoos by far, it smells divine has a very silky texture and leaves your hair smooth, shiny and nourished. Having used this for over a month I simply can not fault this product as it has been working wonders for my hair and at only £4.99 it is an absolute bargain. 

Leave in Hair Conditioner : Macademia Oil Leav in Nourishing Cream

The macadamia oil range in general is fab but this product in particular has been working wonders for my hair, I apply this to wet hair concentrating on the ends and find my hair is tangle and frizz free. A little goes a long way with this product, whilst this leaves your hair nourished and soft it doesn't weigh it down which is great as there's nothing worse than leave in products that leave your hair looking flat. You can but this from as little as under £4 at BeautyBay.

Fact: Macademia Oil is great at hair nourishing as it contains the highest amount of palmitoleic acid ( Omega 7) of any plant. 


Hair serum is essential if you have frizzy or dry hair as it helps to tame it down as well as leaving it looking silky smooth. This one is great as it fights against humidity whilst giving you a glossy silky smooth finish at the same time. I have been using this after I style my hair and find it leaves it smooth and shiny once again the formula doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down as long as you don't over do it , a little goes a long way. 

Straight Hair Balm: Straight Sexy Hair Balm

If you like the sleek smooth hair look that lasts then this is the product for you, the straight balm helps to achieve silky smooth hair that lasts and stays straight. It contains aloe vera gel and wheat protein which help to keep the moisture in your hair and combat frizz. I apply this right before I straighten my hair brush it through then straighten it. This product retails at around £7-10 depending on where you buy it however it will last your for months as all you need is a small amount of product applied evenly through the hair. 




8 comments:

  1. I love hair products. I definitely need to get my hands on the straight hair balm! :)

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same shampoo and love it too :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely check out that Serum!! My hair is always really frizzy !
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post, I have very dry and unruly hair so it was very helpful! Love your blog, followed with Bloglovin and GFC xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these products with us. I need to try them.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choices!! I need to try some of these!

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what I would do without FrizzEase!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx