MONOCHROME ' SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION '

Sunday 13 April 2014




If you like to keep things simple this trend will be your perfect style fix, as the combo of black and white is dateless.The monochrome trend has been one of my favourites for sure, it's one of those you've known for ever and will never really truly phase out, and let's be honest it can be pulled of pretty much all year around if styled the right way. 

It is a strong look for sure but can look very sleek and minimalistic at the same time which is what I personally love about this trend. Seen all over the SpringSummer 2014 catwalks from designers such as Kenzo to Victoria Beckham of course each designer puts a different twits to their garments. 






















SHOES


















HAIR & MAKE UP

WHITE LEGGINGS: RIVER ISLAND
SHOES: PRIMARK
BAG:PRIMARK
BRACELET: PRIMARK


12 comments:

  1. Such a great look!! The white works so well with your tanned skin!! I think I am too pale for this kind of look, but it looks fab on you!
    Your makeup is amazing btw
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely
    Great outfit
    I love the shoes
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!
    love your top
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really beautiful and the outfit really works for you. And I also adore that cuff bracelet - such a great touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl, stunning! xx

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very pretty! beautiful photos! :)
    follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top! You look great!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I wish I could wear white leggings and look as amazing as you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sports outfit! :)
    Luv
    Ninon

    Giveaway: Get an original Louis Vuitton bag on my blog until May 13th:
    http://nasty-french-temper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree that black and white is really in this season. I love adding a pop of colour or a statement piece like your bracelet!

    -A | Mirror, Mirror

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx