LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY TWO #SS15

Monday 15 September 2014



    

Hello Beauties, I hope you all had a fab weekend! As promised I am going to share some photos with you from London Fashion Week Day Two. Once again it was a very successful day! In fact I wish I could attend shows like this every weekend purely for the style inspiration you get whilst you visit it. This time I attended with my best friend,it was her first ever fashion week experience and she loved it too. How gorgeous s her purple dress?!! Totally rocking it. 







Her outfit was simple yet Fashion Week Perfect with the bright pop of colour styled with black accessories it works perfectly. Personally I love dresses with boots it adds that edgy look to the outfit. The Vibrant TOPSHOP dress is just beautiful, paired with this H&M waistcoats it really pulls it together and makes it work with the suade booties she's rocking.



If you have followed my blog for a while you will know that the white Trend has been one of my favourite ones for the last few months and it's still going strong, as seen in both of my LWF outfits. This look I am totally in love with in particular with this long white Blazer which ladies is from PRIMARK!! This was one of those items I instantly fell in love with when I saw it and at £17 it is an absolute bargain which I can see myself wearing a lot off! I did want to add a pop of colour so I added this burgundy coloured top paired with my H&M white shorts, gold belt from MISS GUIDED  and my newly found vintage handbag which I am so in love with.









33 comments:

  1. You're such a hottie! And your outfit was so on point for LFW - how gorgeous is the dark red with the white!?

    Loving your style & glad I found your blog :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your outfit and white looks spectacular on you!! Just gorgeous, lovely post and wish I was at Fashion Week!! xx <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! would recommend it for sure if you can make it next year doll :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is right up my street, i love the white trend too! I can't believe your white duster coat was only £17!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your Primark white blazer! I was in the UK about 3 weeks ago and wish it was in stock at that time. Great post x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and I love your pictures! Your primark blazer is so stylish!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish look! Amazing coat! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, lovely pictures. Very stylish!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fabulous!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Google+, follow me back?:)

    plus.google.com/107715180440834869837/posts
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh. Such a cute outfit! (:

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit and this post has some lovely photographs! Looks like a great time!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have found your blog randomly, I got stuck on it for the last ten minutes, well done, you look great !
    Hope you enjoyed the fashion week in London.

    greetings from Sweden !

    www.leennilsson.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! i will have a look at yours too :) xx

      Delete
  13. You look so fab! Love it! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, the jacket is amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool outfit...!
    this collection is very nice and i like these pics..
    I'm a new follower(colorblock) follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great look, I love the oxblood!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx