LONDON FASHION WEEK SS15 SHOWS

Wednesday 17 September 2014


Whilst at fashion week I got the chance to attend some of the shows which took place at the Somerset House.I have to admit my favourite part is to actually see the street styles, and just the vibe that goes on at Fashion week having said that I enjoyed sitting at the catwalks , theres such a great mix of people that attend these from celebrities to some great fashion bloggers and fashionistas which all is very inspiring .  Today I wanted to share with you some of  my favourite looks which I saw and would happily wear myself.

Jean Pierre Braganza : ARCHITECTONIC SS15

' Exploring the accidental elegance of industrial design and abstract expresso his, the point where randomness and consideration intersect' 

This was by far my favourite collection the gorgeous tones of taupes, blacks and whites really made a  big impact on me , the whole collection was simply stunning. There were quiet sharp lines and cuts seen in the garments, I particularly liked the choice of fabrics the designer chose from silks to velvets it all worked together beautifully. To me the collection represented modern elegance , the prints were beautiful and it is a collection where pretty much everyone and anyone would be able to find something they like. If you would like to see more of his work click here.





Paul Costello SS15 

' Angel in the Fields sets the scene for this Spring /Summer 2015 collection and reflects a youthful freshness and curiosity that evokes an image of natural innocence and strength. '

Yet another talented designer who's collection was something I would totally rock too! What stood out to me was his use of metallic coloured palette. The lined dresses created a signature tailored look they had a strong and very structured feel to them as you can see in the images below. Whilst being quiet bold they still had a feminine touch to them to me personally they almost seem futuristic.For more of his work click here. 

What do you think of these two Designer's Collections?






























11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love some of these !!! So chic and edgy !!

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want all of these shoes. Such great looks thought!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful runway looks! I specially love the retro looking dresses at the end :) I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green dress, LOVE it!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing collection! I'm loving this season of the fashion weeks! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the Jean Pierre Braganza collection is absolutely fabulous. Love the unique cuts + prints. And well, everything in black/white is my weakness. Haha. You're so lucky to have a chance to attend this event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Braganza is just amazing, love everything about this collection!
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I love street style as well, it's one of my favorites parts of fashion week!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos!!!
    My dream come true - charity women club:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/ladies-club-ukraine.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the inspiration, especially all the black and white styles!

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx