LONDON FASHION WEEK SS15

Saturday 13 September 2014

London Fashion Week has officially started! I am sure all of you fashioniastas out there are just as excited as me about it! Personally what I love most about Fashion Week is how much inspiration you get from seeing both the street style looks and the designers shows which get you prepared for the upcoming season.  I was very excited to return this year once again, last year was my first ever time to attend and I fell in love with the whole experience of it.

It was a beautiful sunny day in London and I decided to rock a bold outfit which seemed very successful as I had so many compliments on it and photo taking which is a little surreal but very cool at the same time when you have photographers asking to photograph and interview you. I will be attending over the next few days and this time I am out to snap some street style looks so I will share some of the amazing styling that is seen at LWF which I am sure will also inspire many of you too.










LWF is also a great way to meet new people and bloggers too! In the picture above there's the lovely Sarah who's also a blogger for My City My London , how beautiful is her outfit?! and in case your wondering we did not plan to both wear yellow haha! although I love how we almost coordinate yet sill have totally different outfits at the same time. 

Yellow was a colour that was worn by many this year , I personally love it , it is a beautiful vibrant colour which looks flattering on almost anyone, I was totally in love with this gorgeous yellow coat paired with simple black accessories this look was totally right up my street. 




SHOP THE LOOK I WORE TO LONDON FASHION WEEK 2014

TOP: H&M  PANTS: PRETTY LITTLE THING SHOES: PRIMARK   BAG: VINTAGE 

NECKLACE: H&M   WATCH: MICHAEL KORRS 

 Did you attend the London Fashion Week, if so what's you favourite part about attending?


31 comments:

  1. you look awesome!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your decision to wear yellow was amazing! Love those trousers you most definitely stood out!

    www.iamrashida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits love it
    http://prettylittleoutfits.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! The pants are amazing
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures and wonderful outfits. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look and pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  7. Nice Sunday mood with your post!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, it's great to see the street style on everyone's blogs! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! ah i was loving all the street styling

      xx

      Delete
  9. LOVE the color of your pants!

    Andee I http://prettyshort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adore your style and these photos are incredible. Seriously jealous your at LFW but can't wait to see more. Also, just way too in love with your pants. The cut outs are ridiculously amazing.

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you! they are a statement for sure!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Love your style! Your look so pretty, your hair and outfits it perfection, an amazing post!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous honey! Your outfits (well, overall style) is perfection. Hope your enjoying LFW, im so jealous lol thanks for sharing

    x Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow the pants!! So cool, you look great!
    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog and I'm happy that you liked the video!
    http://leennilsson.com/ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I saw you there! You looked ah-mazing! Go ahead to my blog to see my outfit! I will be sharing more pictures soon on my blog!

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx