MY LITTLE BOX LAUNCHES THE UK!

Monday 22 September 2014





Beauty boxes is something  our beauty obsessed selves are very familiar with, it all began a while back and now there is such a wide variety of boxes which in my opinion is good in a way as everyone can find one that suits their preferences. Recently there's been a new launch in the UK of a Parisian beauty box called My Little Box which aims to " delight and surprise you every month'. The style, packaging and concept seemed right pup my street when I received the press release of My little box and it sure did live up to it standards when it arrived at my doorstep. It has already gone pretty huge in France and it has a lot of potential to be just as successful in the UK as the Parisian brand really explored the concept of a beauty box and made it that little bit more personal and unique whilst adding a few changes to the experience with the way they presented the box but also to the items you find inside.

What's hiding inside My Little Box?

Each box has unique items in it that vary , from beauty products to fashion and lifestyle accessories , a magazine ( always good to have a few of those for those pampering nights ey ;) ) illustrated goodies and as the brand claims 'other surprises too'. In addition to all of the above they do hold a range of their own products which you will be able to try out as each box will contain one item from their collection which is great , this allows us beauty obsessed chicas to discover new brands and products at a very affordable price. 

How it works and how much is it ?

The Subscription itself is a very easy process , it puts you on an automatic pay monthly contract but your welcome to cancel that at anytime without any further costs.The Box itself retails at £11 ( plus £3.95 delivery cost) so technically it adds up to £14.95 a month which if you think about it is not a lot at all considering you will be receiving a box full of goodies every month , I have had a good look at the brand and they work with some of the biggest beauty names out there from Clarins, Givenchy  to Dove and Benefit so a great range of both high end and drugstore products will be delivered to you each month. 

Overall Thoughts?!

I personally loved the first one which I was kindly sent and will be joining the club , I loved the box it came in and the products impressed me to , I was especially drawn to this particular box as its a varied one whilst you still get your beauty goodies you also receive some fab unexpected gifts too , plus I am totally loving the concept of receiving a little present every month.

What do you think of Beauty Boxes?

18 comments:

  1. I love beauty boxes! A little treat every month :-)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks like a fantastic box! So many great products!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried one before, it's not easy to get them in my country :( xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fantastic box! You get so many great products! I wish we have something like that in my country :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know and I will follow you back! :) Let´s keep in touch <3

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really nice!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this, but I've noticed the UK has a lot more beauty box brands than I think we do in the US. I now we have birchbox & IPSY and a few others, but I think a big thing here is the monthly shoe delivery service. I see more of those here than beauty boxes, but I think both a pretty cool concept.

    The products look nice, and they look like good sizes. I wonder what they'll send you next month, keep us updated :)

    Z.
    LZ.COM
    Las Vegas Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and i LOVE it! Hopefully we can follow each other! www.canthelpbutstare.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always kind of jealous when I see beauty boxes from the UK. There seems to be more choice and availability. Hope this comes to North America!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!! Great post!!! Wish it were in the US! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing products! I love beauty boxes! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh that looks super exciting, I'm tempted! Such cute products :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style. I adore it! keep up a good work!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!!

    Best wishes,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. this seems like a great beauty box, might have to give it a try! xx

    http://mysteriousbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx