SUMMER BRIGHT LIME CO - ORD

Friday 5 September 2014



It has been a a few days since I've posted, I just needed a break and to organise myself . I think it's good to take time off sometimes and come back in a full working mode. I am going to be posting on regular basis now and have some pretty good both fashion , beauty and a little bit of fitness related posts coming up for you over the next few weeks as I have worked with a few brands on some exciting products and can not wait to share them with ya'll.

Today's a rather bright outfit post but I am totally in love with this Co-Ord from PRETTY LITTLE THING! Co-ords have definitely been on of my favourite trends this summer I think they look so chic and put together. I love the cut outs in this one and although I know this will not be everyone's cup of tea with the deep cuts I am totally head over heels over this piece. I paired mine with a pair of NEW LOOK's nude heels and kept it simple with the jewellery due to the outfit being so bright and out there and only wore my MICHAEL KORRS gold watch, which I think is more than enough too much accessorising wouldn't work with this outfit in my opinion.

This outfit is a statement maker for sure. The TOP retails at £10.00 and the PANTS retail at £12.00 so this outfit is a bargain for sure and would look fab on a night out or a dine date.

What do you think about this bright piece?







29 comments:

  1. Wow that's such a strong piece !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very interesting! Have a great weekends:)
    New-York Fashion Week - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/new-york-fashion-week-ss-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little thing have some great stuff! This colour is great on you
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah they really do! and so affordable too! thanks doll xx

      Delete
  4. The outfit looks great in you, wish I was bold enough to pull it off :D

    http://zekalin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning outfit. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, the color is striking on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I think you look amazing in this. I would never be able to pull this off, but I love it on you! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The prices for this twinset are incredible - you look great!!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I'm new to Instagram! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this! i really like those photos! :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous bright 2 piece! In love with your hair btw! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx