FALL FASHION TREND : LEATHER

Monday 27 October 2014

 Leather is the way forward this season. It is going to be one of those staple pieces you should invest in it is a trend no longer just for biker lovers. Whether it be a leather jacket, leather pants , a pair of leather booties or all of the above it's something worth investing in for sure. Give those jeans a break from time to time and pair a pair of simple leather look leggings like I have above paired with a blouse  cropped jumper and a leather jacket finished off with a pair of boots for an off duty look which is bound to make a statement. Layering contrasting colours with leather and different textures of materials such as the crop top jumper seen above and below works great at breaking up the blackness of this outfit.







LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS: MISS GUIDED    STRIPPED SHIRT: H&M CROPED JUMPER: H&M   LEATHER JACKET: H&M   BOOTS: PRIMARK  BAG:PRIMARK 

38 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I wish I can pull off leather leggings like you but it somehow scares me to even try.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I'm sure you would look great in them!! x

      Delete
  2. cool outfits..i love your bag..and your leggings are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girl with a beautiful blog. Would love it if you could check out my latest look book! And maybe follow each other too?
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with leather so this look is just one of my favourites! Amazing style. X x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt - so chic!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit and the retro hairstyle!

    -Ruya
    www.sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I love the leather look + your hair is so cute!!

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so hot! :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! Such a great look. I 've followed you on bloglovin as I love your blog and would love to stay in contact :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leather leggings look fabulous - so chic!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sleek and sophisticated, I love it! Wish I could get away with wetlook leggings, these are just gorgeous! xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely one of those pieces you should invest in, amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome honey. Stunning pics!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous and of course leather is cool, one of those fabrics that never go out of fashion ;)

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, you are one of the few people I know who can pull of leather that well. Most times I think it looks quite trashy, but it looks really cool on you :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, really amazing outfit! :)
    xx,
    J.

    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. great look;)

    PS: Join my new giveaway on my blog:) www.bridgeofmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx