PALMER'S COCONUT OIL HAIR RANGE REVIEW

Monday 6 October 2014



Hair care is something I am pretty big on and always on the look out for the latest product launches which are designed for dry and damaged hair. Being blonde for over 6 years until last year did some pretty bad ass damage to my hair and I am now on a missions to try and get it back to a good condition.  During my recent visit at the hairdressers whilst going through magazines I came across an article about hair repairing products of which one of them was the Palmers Coconut Oil hair range which I have seen in shops before but never really showed much interest in the products for some odd reasons , which is strange considering I am a big fan of using organic coconut oil as a treatment. Nevertheless I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner and have totally fallen in love with both products. 

A little about the Products: 

The products contain coconut oil, keratin as well as vitamin e all of the ingredients mentioned have a great impact on repairing your hair and are all natural which is a bonus for anyone like me who colours their hair as it won't strip your colour off. On top of all of that the shampoo is sulfate and paraben free which is great as those two ingredients are known to be pretty damaging on the hair and tend to dry it out.



The shampoo has a white creamy consistency with a coconut scent to it which personally I really like, although it is paraben and sulfate free it does lather pretty well for an organic shampoo and I find it doesn't strip my hair or leave it feeling straw like intact the opposite it leaves it tangle free and super easy to manage. I found that this shampoo left my hair cleansed yet still provided me with moisture and manageability to my hair even when the conditioner wasn't used which is pretty impressive in my opinion. 

Conditioner: Feelunique: £3.99

The conditioner has a pretty thick almost like a treatment consistency but it is super easy to spread through the hair. The scent is pretty much the same as the shampoo which is pretty strong and does linger for a while. I tend to leave this conditioner on for ten to fifteen minutes to really deeply condition my hair and find I am left with silky , soft and tangle free hair after. This is by far one of the best inexpensive treatments I have used in a while! I have tried and tested many conditioners from the most expensive ones to the cheaper ones and this product is totally worth the hype. 


Overall:

These products are divine and I can honestly say it has been a while since I've loved a drugstore hair care product so much. The consistency and ingredients of both of the products are very impressive not to mention how well they work. I have only been using this for about three weeks and am very impressed with the results I had so far so am very much looking forward to the long term effects of this shampoo. Of course it is very important to switch up  your hair care so that your hair doesn't get use to a product or it will stop working however I can assure you this will be part of my routine for a very long time in the near future.

Have you tried the Plamer's Coconut Oil Hair Range?

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting my blog!

    I use quite a few Palmer products - face scrub and mask, leave in conditioner for my hair - and I can say everything they have is DIVINE! Apart from the fact they are super cheap! I buy everything from feelunique - free shipping and they're delivered right to my door! :)

    Follow for follow?

    Amanda xx
    The Malteser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these products seem to be great !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound fab - and coconut is the best fragrance for haircare!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds like such a treat to use. I love the fact that they have coconut oil in as I've been putting coconut oil in my hair for months now and I love it! Great review and I will probably add this to my Christmas list! <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coconut oil on its own is a great treatment too! :) let me know how you get on with it :)xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. for sure girl :) let me know how you like them xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds pretty good! I'm obsessed with coconut oil!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products look amazing! I'll try them out for sure!
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would totally recommend them! they are super affordable too! :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. great post! coconut is allways good choice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried the haircare but Palmer's body cream is amazing!

    ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing! definitely going to look into some coconut oil :) xx

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Palmer's body products as they smell so darn good so I can't begin to imagine how my hair would smell after using these two. Btw, this is a great and informative review :) Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been hearing amazing things about coconut oil and this line must be great! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using Palmers Cocoa Butter for a couple of years now and swear by it, their products are fantastic and your post makes me want to try the hair range as well!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know they had hair care products. I love the smell of coconut and if I see this around I might give it ago.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive never used these products but im always changing up my shampoo and conditioner so I think these could be on my list next week as they're so reasonably priced as well. Thanks for the review!

    TheLifeOfVictoriaJane247.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't tried these but perhaps I should, having read your glowing review! I do love a coconut-based beauty product!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh these sound like really lovely products - haven't tried them but it's very tempting….love coconut oil too! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx