INSTAGRAMING & A LITTLE UPDATE

Monday 17 November 2014

Morning All, firstly I hope you all had a fab weekend! I've had a pretty busy one working but I still managed to get a bit of time off yesterday afternoon and had a pretty lazy Sunday. Today's post is a little sum up as well as a little update of what I have been up to and what's coming up on my blog over the next few weeks. I don't know about you but my mornings always start with a cup of coffee I am one of those ' but first coffee' people, in fact probably many of you can  relate haha. So this week I have been obsessing over Sarah's Ashcrofts instagram aka That Pommie Girl , this girl just gets it right every time, I simply adore her style. Not too long ago I did a Fitness post and I am going to do an update as well as in general I would like to produce more fitness and health related posts as this is something I have really been into for a while and still keeping it up, I've been pretty good with the gym and training 5/6 times a week, which may seem like a lot but I really enjoy it and find I feel so much better after doing even a little bit of exercise , it has simply become a big part of my routine. If you follow my blog for a while you know it is rare I rock a bold lip, but I was recently in Westfield and saw this berry lipliner from KIKO which I am wearing in the photo above and have totally fallen in love with it, personally I think it is a perfect Fall colour. Lastly I have decided to start posting on my Interior Design Blog which I did neglect a little due to lack of time but I really want to start posting more and I recently did a Christmas Decor Post so if you Would like to check that out click here. I have a pretty busy week coming up , new fashion posts and some great product reviews coming up of products I have been testing out so that's what I will be blogging about this week.

How was your weekend?

20 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! I love your blog and looking foward to future posts. I think your style is perfect! X x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should definitely wear bold lipsticks more often! purple looks great on you!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't drink coffee =x
    My weekend was a bit hectic! Had so much to do but so little time
    Great photos :) x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You are stunning :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the pictures

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea why you don't wear dark/bold lips more often because you look stunning with it! I so want to try something from Kiko but have yet to get my hands on any. Have been reading many great reviews on their products!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! thats very sweet! i have only tried their lipliners but want to try more of their products for sure

      xx

      Delete
  8. absolutely love your blog!!!

    your pictures are amazing

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the fitness posts! It's always hard to stay motivated to exercise this time of year
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog!!! You are pretty!

    fallow me
    www.haydenka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm like you, I pretty much to stick to neutral lips but that shade from Kiko looks beautiful on you, lovely post! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx