LET'S CATCH UP, IT'S DECEMBER, NEW MISS GUIDED SHOES & EVENT ATTENDING

Thursday 4 December 2014


Hey Beauties, Today I have a bit more of a rambly let's catch up kind of post.Firstly I can not believe it is December already !! As you can see from the photo above I decided to go a bit festive haha and honestly can not wait for Christmas now.  Over the last few days I haven't blogged much mainly because I have been doing  a bit of what I would say is behind the scenes work on my blog such as working on a new theme from pipdig which is still in progress but I think it looks much cleaner and better so soon it should be completely done. I have also been  planning my posts and how I would like to organise them a bit more to have more of a variety but also to create content that is of high quality.  As it is a bit of a catch up I thought I'd tell you a little what I have been up to this week. I was invited to a Vashi Diamonds event which was a great experience the rings were just stunningly beautiful you can see them above I do have a full post on the event coming up this week so you'll be able to see more snaps from that. On saturday myself and a few of my friends went out which was so much fun we went to Love & Liquoir Club in London , you simply can not go wrong with a girls night right? I also went out for dinner which is where I am rocking the red bandeau top with gold accents I really liked the way the outfit looked so thought I'd share that with you . As excited as I am for Christmas I am not as excited about the cold wether but of course  since has been a little chilly it is time to get my onesie out and I am in love with this Mickey mouse number which is so cosy and coffee well its an essential all year around . Oh and lastly how amazing are those leopard print Miss Guided Shoes.. I am simply in love. I hope your all having a fab week.

What have you been up to lately? 

14 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! Love your pictures...


    Check out Todays Blogmas Post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I love Misguided! Those shoes are beautiful!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pictures! Sounds like you're having a fab start to December xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Looks like you're already in the festive spirit, I'm getting there soon, hopefully... A gno is always amazing, agreed!! :)

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rings and shoes are stunning, looking forward to your upcoming post on them. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like your already having a great December! :) x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some killer shoes! Not something I'd wear personally cause I don't think it's my style, but if I saw someone wearing those I'd be pretty envious.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely round-up! I was invited to the Vashi event but couldn't make it :( Looking forward to seeing your post!

    Style Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    I really like your Blog, nice Stuff and Pictures :) Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC? But only if you like my Blog. I hope we can stay in touch. :*

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Blog; www.sophias-fashion.de
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    YouTube: youtube.com/sekundenbruchteilee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx