BIRTHDAY BEAUTY WISH LIST: MAKE UP | SKINCARE |

Monday 19 January 2015


In just over a week I am turning 23 ( eek no longer Taylor Swift 'I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22) Since I've hit the 20 mark and left the teen years it seems to be flying by so fast! I have been doing a little bit of internet window shopping and made up a small wish list of the beauty products I am currently wanting and needing to try a girl can wish right?haha! I am really into skincare at the moment as I am sure you noticed judging by the products seen on my Wish list. Firstly are the gorgeous REAL TECHNIQUES BOLD METALIC BRUSHES  stunning on the outside and having seen these in store they simply are a make up must have. Moving to a little skincare related products first is the LA ROCHE POSAY SERZONIC ZINC SPRAY  which I have heard so so many good things about and having used La Roche Posay products I just know I will not be disappointed when I try this product. Next is the  PIXI GLOW TONIC ELIXIR which I only recently have heard about but the reviews I have read have been amazing and for someone who has combination skin this product sounds like  just what my skin needs. After all that exfoliating and toning of course its important to repair the skin and this is where the  CLARINS MULTI CORRECTIVE SERUM comes in handy!! This serum is more on the pricer side but is suppose to be very beneficial to the skin which I have no doubt about as after I tried the Clairns Multi Corrective Moisturiser around a year ago I was convinced this range is worth a try. Back to the cleansing I not only love the look of this MAGNITONE LUCID FACIAL BRUSH  but cleansing brushes are great for exfoliating and keeping your skin clear so yes please.

Moving to some make up bits I have been really into glowing skin lately but haven't seem to have found a highlighter which ticks all the boxes for me yet so I really want to give this BENEFIT GIRL MEETS PEARL  a go. On the talk of glow how beautiful does this HOUR GLASS AMBIENT LIGHTNING BLUSH  get in my make up collection now please. Next product is one that pretty much everyone has or loves URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE  and I want to join y'all and finally get one after using my friends palette I fell in love. Lastly are these NEW CID COSMETICS i - GLOW BRONZER I think the image speaks for itself gorgeous colours and would look gorgeous on the skin.

Whats products are on your Beauty Wish List at the moment?

21 comments:

  1. nice picks! brushes from bold metals collection are on my list too.


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Benefit highlighter ! It's gorgeous !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pixi Glow Tonic does sound amazing, I've been wanting to try it for ages!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I really want to try the Pixi Glow tonic! You'll have to let me know what you think if you get it :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of the new RT Brushes, they remind me of the Zoeve Brushes.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab picks, I really want to try the new RT brushes part of me is trying to say no because of the price but I can't resist something that looks so pretty hehe.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab picks! I've the hourglass blush palette and they are worth every penny. They give such a natural glow! I'm trying to get into skincare more at the moment so these are some great picks that I need to look into now :) xx Marielle

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  8. My birthday is coming up soon and the Benefit's girl meets pearl is on my wish list too :) This is a great wish list and the Real Techniques Bold collection looks amazing! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to get those brushes too :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist. Hope you'll get everything you want.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx