FITNESS ROUTINE UPDATE

Monday 12 October 2015


Fitness is something I have been into for a while now , I've done a few fitness post in the past which proved to be quiet popular so decided to do a few more over the last few weeks starting with my latest routine and my plan for the next few weeks. Although I have been training for a while now , I feel like my diet is something I have always gone of track with from times to times. Overall I do enjoy eating healthy but like all of us I do have my days where all I crave is pizza , and I have a terribly bad sweet tooth cheesecake , chocolate you name it I simply can't resist sometimes. Having said that I have been better at making wiser decisions and doing the 80% to 20% diet where I try and stick to only eating oh so called " bad foods" 20% of the time, in addition I have incorporated protein and fat burners along with super foods and healthier alternatives to my diet which have defiantly made a difference. 

I have been using the Protein Works range at the moment which Im very happy with so far , the protein powder tastes good and I do feel like the fat burners make a difference in my overall workout performance due to the caffeine in them.  Another powder I have been trying out is the Bulk Super Greens  powder and I'll be honest it is not the best tasting but once mixed in with a fruit smoothie you can hardly taste it , its a great way to get your greens.

Exercise wise I train 4-5 times a week at the gym which I personally really enjoy , I do a mixture  of cardio, spin , weight and zumba class training as I like to mix it up and keep it interesting. As of this week I will be doing a personal training session once a week as an addition to my current work out plan which I'm looking forward to. My personal fitness goals is to tone up rather than loose anymore weight , I defiantly think its a lifestyle you need to adjust to rather than a quick fix but it defiantly is worth it.





4 comments:

  1. I love your gym leggings! xx
    www.alicelouisealk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. You do a great job!

    Check my new post:
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2015/10/equestrian.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx