Eye Make Up Tutorial: Burnt Orange | Gold Eye Look

Tuesday 28 February 2017








Make up/ beauty takes me back on how I got this blog started and as much as I love fashion I want to bring both to my blog as I said in the video, and hence this bronzed / burnt orange look I created in this eye make up tutorial  which I really hope you like.  I have been loving orangey toned eyeshadows , they compliment brown eyes really nicely and give a nice warm look. I created this simple look using only a few colours , it is so simple yet looks like you've made an effort. I hope you enjoyed the  tutorial.

The Anastasia Beverlly Hills is a new product to me and so far I have been loving it and how versatile it is, in this tutorial I used this as part of the eye look and for contouring. Following my recent review I have been still loving this  MUA Undress Me Palette  the colours are stunning and so pigmented. The main colour in this tutorial was the gorgeous brunt orange eyeshadow from Inglot  but of course you can use any similar orange shade to re-create this look. As with any eyeshadow tutorial , blending is key , its important to blend in all eyeshadow colours together for a soft transitioned look.

I wanted to keep the look smokey yet not to dark and therefore I did not use and eyeliner instead I used the Maybelline Push Up Mascara  with a pair of Eyelashes to add a more define yet eye look.

For the face I used the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer I find this product to be very brightening therefore perfect for adding brightens underneath your eyes and brightening any other areas on your face.  Contouring has been and still is a big make up trend , personally I love to do a cream contour then set it with a powder, I found that the NYX two sided concealer wand   is a perfect tone for my skin colour but it is also super blend-able. Having combination skin I do find I need to set the make up in order for it to stay on all day and I have been using the Loreal Infaliable Powder for a long time now and seem to always go back to this not only super affordable but amazing product.

Of course no bronzed look is complete without a bronzer and the Seventeen Bronzer & Highlighter  do an amazing job at giving me a beautiful glow and highlight.

If you follow me and my blog you will know , this girl only wears a nude lip , it is very rare for me to have a bright colour on. I am a big lover of lip liners but I do find it ca be tricky to find one with the perfect colour and consistency , the NYX Lip Liners tick both boxes for  me the colours are stunning and the formula is creamy and pigmented.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love the burnt orange eye trend atm, I'm on the hunt for the perfect shadow!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make-up look! I've been rocking the burnt orange look too and LOVE it <3 X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look! Love the eyeshadow and I am obsessed with those NYX lip liners too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning. Love the simplicity 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stunning, you look absolutley fab :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx