HONEYZ UK

Thursday 2 February 2017












Honeyz UK is an online fashion Brand that offers the latest trends from clothes, shoes to accessories .  Their online shop is your one stop destination no matter what your looking for, whether it be casual wear or a night out in town outfit Honeyz UK are bound to sort you out with the perfect outfit.

I was kindly sent this black jumpsuit  called  Its Lit Jumpsuit  which I am absolutely in love with, its comfy , fits very well and I've even worn this as a gym outfit and it was super comfortable to work out in. Its such a versatile piece that can be worn in a numerous ways . Personally I love clothes that are suited for more that just one occasion as you feel like you get your monies worth. This piece retails at only £15.00 , Honeyz UK have very affordable prices and such a vast variety of styles.

Check out more of their stuff on their website HONEZY UK





6 comments:

  1. Ooo I like this jumpsuit! I have heard of Honeyz before because of Vicky Pattinson. It's so cheap for £15! x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this sporty chic look!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, sweetheart!

    kisses, http://theradiantcherie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these jumpsuits at the mo (though doubt I could pull it off as well as you!) - I need to check Honeyz out :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx