New Beauty Buys

Monday 8 April 2013


Hey Dolls,

So this week has gone so fast and it has been an eventful one two. I am back at home in London for another week until I go back to uni this friday, I have tons of university work to do as I am in my last year and will be finishing in May so as soon as I am done with this post I am off to get on with that, as much as I love interior design the uni work I have left to do seems like its never ending and I can not wait for it all to be over. This weekend I have been away and had no time to blog however I did pick up a few new beauty products over the last few weeks which I am going to talk about today. As I mentioned I went away for the weekend and forgot to bring my hair serum and the one I am loving at the moment is the L'oreal Elvive Hair Oil if you would like to read more about it click here, so I needed something to get me through the weekend and picked up two which I decided to try out.  So here's what I picked up.


L'Oreal Elvive Smooth & Polish Aqua Serum: This claims to control frizz and help to combat flyways what attracted me to buy this was the fact it contains kertain and has been formulated for fine to normal hair, having fine locks myself some serums can be to heavy and weigh my hair down. Now I have only used this once so can't really say much about it yet but I will do a follow up post once I have had used this more to see whether I like it.


Schwarzkopf Got2B Oil Licious Tam and Styling oil The next product  I picked up not that I need it since  have got plenty of hair serums already however I decided to purchase it anyway , now what attracted me to this serum was one of the ingredients in this product, argan oil, now we all know that Argain Oil is great for hair as it works great at conditioning and adding shine so me being the beauty junkie I am I bought this to add to my collection of hair products. I have used this a couple of times since and so far I really like , it smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and shiny.

Palmer's Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner: I have not used a gradual tanner built with in a mositurizer for a very long time, probably since I discovered the St Morizz fake tan which I am a big fan of. However the other day whilst having a browse through the beauty section in Asda with my Bff , us being girls course did not leave empty handed . I spotted this and decided to give it a go . I have only used this once however I did notice it adding a bit of colour to my skin after just one use. I will use this a couple of times and do a follow up post , it's hard to judge after just one use but one thing I did forget was to wash my hands afterwards which was a big mistake as I was left with slightly orangey hands due to possible product overload oopsie. 

Trilogy Rosehip oil: I have raved about this product so much and am now on my second bottle. If you would like to find out more click here to read my previous post. 

i on beauty angled Brush: I have purchased the i on beauty brushes before and really liked them and whilst looking through the beauty section in Tkmaxx a few weeks ago I spotted this bad boy, having used their brushes before I knew this was a must to add to my collection and it did not disappoint , it super soft and works great with beauty products. I tend to use this to contour my skin or apply bronzer all over, its just a great multiple use brush in my opinion.

That's all I bought over the last few weeks beauty wise. I hope you all had a great weekend. If you have any products which have stood out to you and are worth a try be sure to recommend them in the comments below as I would love to know what you have been loving lately. 

7 comments:

  1. I have just started using gradual tanner again after I ran out of my fake tan. I use the Johnston one and I use it every time I come out the shower and I have noticed a difference. I wouldn't use is if i was going out but for an everyday glow it is great and easy.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great to give your skin a glow on an everyday basis but yep your right not the best for a night out!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this big tube of fake tan from Xentan and I havent even used, it was so expensive but I just cant get used to wear it.. I hope you enjoy yours :)


    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by the Palmers Gradual Tanner, my favorite that I've tried (and I've tried a lot ha!) Also I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award, I would love it if you could have a look and do it yourself, all the information is on my blog :) xx

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Thanx for you comment, speak you soon !lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx